The stylish classic among the murals
The combination of traditional high-quality canvas with a sturdy wooden frame lends any room an incomparable atmosphere.
The canvas consists exclusively of tear-resistant polyester fabric. This results in an evenly structured surface. The material is professionally hand-applied to the wooden strips and then stretched with wooden wedges.
- 100% tear-resistant polyester fabric (grammage: 380 g/m2) with regular surface structure
- Excellent whiteness, bright colour reproduction
- brilliant sharp print image due to modern 6-ink printing technology
- incl. wooden stretcher bars and wedges
- Frame thickness: 2 cm
High-quality prints from the specialist laboratory
It is the most beautiful moments and memories that we like to hold in our hands - these precious moments deserve to be exposed on high-quality photo paper. We deliver the highest quality for long-lasting, radiant photo prints.
- brilliant photo prints on genuine Fujifilm brand photo paper
- impressive colour intensity and rich blacks
- great colour gradients due to high colour gamut
- brilliant image whites and brilliant light drawing
Elegance in best premium quality
Do you prefer a modern design and elegant ambience? With wall pictures made of Alu-Dibond you hit the nerve of the time and get a discreet material with high stability, longevity and dimensional stability. Alu-Dibond consists of two thin aluminium plates and a hard plastic core.
Your favourite motif is applied to a 3 mm thick Alu-Dibond plate.
All murals are supplied including pre-assembled hanging device.
Personalized postcards with your image.
Postcards, thank you notes, invitations or simply a greeting to loved ones - combine your message with outstanding image quality. The cards are developed on premium photo paper.
- Laminated on sturdy cardboard
- Rounded corners, which wear less and make a difference visually.
- Back side with standard postcard imprint
- Grammage: 450 g/m²
The postcards can be sent with standard postage paid postage.
Please note: Text and image content that is close to the edge may be affected by the bleed (approx. 0.5 cm per side)!